Jiangkun Wang (ASL)
Jiangkun Wang, PhD candidate (October 2020 – 2023 (expected))
Jiangkun Wang is currently a Ph.D. student and a member of Adaptive Systems Laboratory(ASL) of the University of Aizu. He holds a masters degree in Computer and Information Systems from the University of Aizu(UOA). His current research is "Software-Hardware Co-design of AI-Enabled Real-time Bio-system".
- Jiangkun Wang
- 王江坤, ｳｧﾝ ｼﾞｬﾝｸﾝ
- Male, 1995
- Hebei Province, Chinese
- E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- Blog https://b.jkun.wang/
- Github https://github.com/wjkbfq
- MY LIFE PHILOSOPHY: "You had me at hello."
- Federated Learning
- HCI (Human–computer interaction) device
- VR (Virtual Reality)
- Motion capture by data glove
- 3D Point Cloud visualization
- J. Wang, T. Endo, C. Lu and L. Jing, "A Novel AR Whiteboard System and Usability Study," 2019 IEEE 8th Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE), Osaka, Japan, 2019, pp. 28-30, doi: 10.1109/GCCE46687.2019.9015375.